Camping spots are $35 for the weekend or $20 for Friday night.
Enjoy the convenience of avoiding traffic and sleeping onsite.
General Camping Rules
Chilifest Inc. reserves the right to make additional regulations, and exceptions. All items found below in “Prohibited Items” are to be prohibited from the camping grounds as well, unless expressly stated as “permissible” in the above section.
- Camping spot selection will be Friday April 10, 2015 at 10:00am and will be on a first come, first serve basis.
- Specific directional signs will point traffic to the camping grounds that morning.
- Campers will be sent designated wristbands and parking passes giving them exclusive access to the camping grounds.
- One vehicle will be allowed in each camping spot that will serve as both the patron’s spot marker, and storage facility.
- There is no limit to the number of tents allowed per camping spot, so long as a patron’s tent(s) stays within their designated boundaries.
- There will be a hard curfew of 2:00am both Friday and Saturday nights where any amplified sound must cease and patrons are requested to settle in for the night
- Campers will be allowed to leave the Camp Grounds beginning Sunday morning at 7:00am, and must vacate their spots by 2:00pm Sunday afternoon.
- Vehicles are to not to be started or moved from their respective camping spots once curfew hours have begun, failure to comply with this rule is grounds for dismissal from Chilifest by it’s police officers designated to the camp grounds.
- Enclosed flames will be allowed in the camping grounds with the exception of any campfires. Bar B-Q pits, grills…etc are allowed. This rule is subject to change if any Burleson County burn bans are in effect.
- Camping spots are reserved specifically for pop-up-tent camping. Patrons with RVs and towable campers will not be allowed to park them in the camping grounds, and are asked to use the RV lot instead – tickets $200.
- Barbecue Pits/Smokers
- Tents & Canopies
- Setups, Displays, etc. must stay within allotted space.
- Glass Bottles or Keg
- Video Cameras
- Barbed Wire
- Motor Homes, RV’s & Campers
- Tiki Torches
- ATV’s and other similar vehicles
- Hot Tubs/Swimming Pools
- Personal/Private Port-O-Potties
- Illegal drugs and other substances
- Scaffolding, Elevated Platforms or Climbable Structures in team area
FRIDAY IS THE ONLY BYOB DAY. Canned beer and box wine (sealed in original container) is the only alcohol allowed in under your own power. No kegs or glass will be allowed. SATURDAY THERE WILL BE NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED IN. This includes Thursday. Beer may be use again Saturday.